We're always on the lookout for smart people to help us build and deliver great products. If you love to be challenged, thrive in fast-paced environments, and work well independently, then read on!
We are passionate about online marketing, building awesome software, and doing anything it takes to make our customers happy. If you are too, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer links to your greatness vs. resumes but we’ll take one if you’ve got it.
Open positions include:
Sales Consultant (Inside Sales)
Responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities including managing inbound lead activity, qualifying buying interest, and developing opportunities in target accounts. Above all else, you are usually the first personal interaction a future customer has with LoopFuse and it is your job to know as much about their needs as they do and to be able to communicate how LoopFuse solves their problems.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready opportunities closing new customers where possible
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, Twitter, etc. Any way they choose to communicate with us.
- Be the internal advocate for questions, use cases, and priorities of prospects - you’ll hear them first hand and it is your responsibility to share them with the team.
- Self-sufficient and innovative in the way you work and tools you use; the web and all it has to offer is already in your playbook.
- Prior experience selling software or technical products a plus but even better if you use web-based technology to solve your own problems.
- You set a new high bar for preparation, follow up, and documentation - failing at any of these for a meeting causes you to lose sleep.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system.
- Experience selling anything and enjoying it required - extra credit for the completion of a formal sales training program.
Software Engineer (Java Developer)
- Design and develop for Java/J2EE SaaS based application (both new development and maintenance)
- Contribute to product planning
- Provide technical support to user base (2nd & 3rd level)
- Identify and resolve performance issues as they arise
- Assist in monitoring and managing production environment
- 4-6 years experience designing and developing web applications using Java/J2EE
- Experience with following technologies (in order of importance)
- Experience using MySQL in production environments
- Configuration and capacity planning
- Query optimizations & query plans
- Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com if interested in the position.